Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Bahamas and Family Out Islands

With 700 Islands and some of the friendliest people in the world it is easy to see why they say "It's Better in The Bahamas!" I will be sharing some photos of past trips to the islands and some great videos provided by  Bahamas.com   for the next several posts...Whether you arrive via cruise ship and spend just a day or fly in for the weekend a week or a month are there for a destination wedding there is always plenty to do in The Bahamas, I will provide you with excursions you can take if you come via cruise-ship and if you are there for longer then I will show you some of the best places to stay and eat in The Bahamas, Enjoy!

Lighthouse at Hope Town, Abacos, Elbow Cay (Key), Bahamas

What can I say about this video I just love it ♥  You have to Experience it for yourself!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Bahamas so many great places to see once you get off the ship! ;)
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool set! it looks so much fun!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Keyla M. Rosas R.
    Thank you Keyla it is a lot of fun whether you are there on a cruise and spend just a day or even longer there is plenty for you to discover.
    ♥ Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been putting together my own list and will need to add a few of these to it! I'm excited already.

    beach clothing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...